Delivering profitable growth through niche segment leadership positions
Accudyne Industries is a global provider of precision-engineered, process-critical flow control systems and high efficiency industrial compressors that deliver
ultra-reliable performance. Their goal is to provide confidence to their global
clients in the industrial sector, who operate in some of the planet’s most
demanding environments. Accudyne Industries is powered by 2,700 employees
at 13 manufacturing facilities, supporting a broad range of customers in more
than 150 countries.
Thanks to the entrepreneurial culture of their subsidiary businesses – Milton Roy, Sullair, Sundyne and Haskel – Accudyne Industries boasts a long-standing tradition of product innovation. Today, Accudyne Industries is a leading industrial equipment manufacturer with factories in five countries; but they needed a marketing partner that could help them refocus their vision for an aggressive period of renewed growth. Hawk3i provided them with an integrated brand and marketing communications approach starting with employee events, communications, branded templates, internet and intranet sites, industry vertical segmentation and marketing tools, as well as delivering an integrated and global platform to attract new employees to the core businesses.
The Hawk3i Solution
- Re-developed and modernized the Accudyne Industries website, presenting an updated and interactive content experience that clearly communicates the complex product offerings and markets served by the Accudyne Industries divisions.
- Developed a new employer brand, including a revamped intranet and online Human Resources hub to facilitate a sense of shared identify across the business units.
- Produced and executed the four-day global leadership and sales event with the Accudyne Executive team to effectively communicate the vision for the business, develop cross-divisional awareness, create multi-brand sales opportunities and build the Accudyne Industries brand with top employees.
- Developed, delivered and executed a comprehensive communications plan for the divestiture of one of the business units to a multi-national corporation.
Hawk3i’s combined efforts enabled Accudyne to create momentum around their
re-branding initiative, generating excitement among their employees and providing
a launch board for taking it to their customers.
Sundyne: Reliability Realized
Sundyne designs and manufactures reliable industrial pumps and compressors for use in the global oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical markets. Sundyne serves customers in over 117 countries via an extensive network of sales representatives and distributors, including manufacturing and service facilities located in the
United States, Europe and Asia.
Sundyne has a sixty-year long reputation for excellence in upstream oil and gas, hydrocarbon processing, petrochemical and chemical processing industries. They needed a marketing partner to take their historic successes and bring them into the 21st century. Hawk3i started by researching and developing an extensive marketing plan, and then presented them with fresh branding, an updated web presence and a global channel partner relations strategy that enabled them to attract new customers and effectively build relationships with their existing ones.
The Hawk3i Solution
- Researched and delivered a comprehensive global marketing plan.
- Developed and deployed a robust, modernized website featuring the complete Sundyne product and service portfolio, secure sections for proprietary content and integrated lead capturing technology.
- Developed an entire electronic and print-on-demand library of sales tools for each Sundyne product, including sales brochures, manuals, application briefs and more.
- Identified key tradeshows and conferences relevant to the Sundyne target industries and product offerings, and developed a branded environment, demonstration models, sales tools and an integrated experience to generate targeted leads and follow-up.
- Conceptualized and executed industry leading International Sales Meetings and annual Summit Meetings to provide a clear communications pathway between the Sundyne executive team and channel partners around the world.
- Managed and executed all customer- and partner-facing communications, integrating these efforts with industry-leading CRM systems to increase frequency, visibility and engagement.
- Modernized the Sundyne web presence, developed a branded social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to engage our sales partners, customers, prospective employees and industry-leading trade publications.
Sundyne now boasts a modern web presence that clearly sets the standard with industry competitors. Traffic on the site exhibits year-over-year growth with aggressive SEO strategy and daily content updates. Hawk3i’s actions have created a self-sustaining global lead generation machine that Sundyne channel partners utilize to quickly identify sales opportunities and prescribe relevant engagement tactics.
Patheon: Innovating the Global Supply Chain for Medical Supplies
Patheon is a contract end-to-end supply chain solutions company for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. They bring sterile, oral solid and softgel dosage forms to market on a global scale.
Patheon exhibits at global trade shows every year to drive customer engagement. They bring over 40 company executives and sales professionals to the CPHI global conferences in Europe and the United States to actively sell to customers in a massive trade show environment. Patheon engaged Hawk3i to generate rich content of company executives and industry experts for use on social media and the corporate website.
The Hawk3i Solution
- Devised and executed a production plan to film interviews with global leadership teams on location during trade shows.
- Edited and formatted a selection of videos for use in social media and events.
The content created by Hawk3i is now widely utilized by employees throughout Patheon’s global organization. The video library – which keys in on the sophistication of Patheon products and the complex chemical processes used in their development and manufacture – has become a critical resource in the company’s marketing, training and HR initiatives.